Use the following procedure to add a table script using SQL Central.
- From the View menu, click Folders.
- In the left pane of SQL Central, expand your MobiLink project name, then expand the consolidated database you want to work with.
You are connected to the consolidated database based on the connection information that was provided when you added the consolidated database to your project.
- Expand Synchronized Tables.
- Right-click the table and click .
- Follow the instructions in the Create Table Script Wizard.
The table script is created.